- Develop and maintain the automation using Shell, Python, Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor Linux servers, EC2 Instances, K8s environments and patch them when & where necessary.
- Knowledge and experience in Java development and DevOps tools.
- Able to work with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Monitoring tools.
- Able to automate daily tasks using Ansible, Puppet or chef.
- Good knowledge on concepts of Cloud, Virtual Environments, Hypervisors, Virtual Machines, Virtual network etc.
- Should have work experience at least 6 months to 1 year on Kubernetes environments.
- Should have hands on with AWS environment and different concepts like EC2, ECR, ECS, S3, CloudFront & EKS.
2 years (6 months experience in K8s)
Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or CSIT.