Remote/Hybrid model, flexible location, preferably from Lisbon area, Portugal.
Work with a highly-motivated team of experienced product managers, software architects and engineers, to develop a state of the art platform for identity issuance and management that leverages on industry leading multi-modal algorithms and crypto technology to securely perform users’ biometric authentication, online or offline.
- Write robust, reusable, secure, multi-threaded and efficient C# code for applications, libraries, and services.
- Follow OOP and SOLID principles.
- Write unit, component, and integration tests, perform code reviews, git pull/merge/approve requests.
- Troubleshoot and debug code.
- Collaborate and contribute to DevSecOps and CI/CD processes automation.
- Understand functional, non-functional, system, and user requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to Agile software development and iterative development cycles.
- Passionate about quality, able to take initiative, eager to learn and experiment with latest technologies.
- Proficient level of English.
- Relevant degree level qualification or demonstrable equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing code for large-scale platforms and distributed systems using .NET C# and related technologies (ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework/Core, etc.).
- Strong practical knowledge of software design patterns, REST APIs, microservices, Pub-Sub, and DDD.
- Basic knowledge of OAuth, Open ID Connect, use cases of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography.
- The ability to work independently in a remote team environment.
Great If Also
- Experient with both Windows and Linux, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud.
- One or more Microsoft certifications.