- ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Hands on experience in .NET languages C#, .Net Core, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in asp.net, C# Proficiency/Experience in using WCF and Web Services.
- Familiar with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Participate in requirements analysis, gathering. Updated with latest market technologies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages, knowledge on IIS
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Full stack developer skills
Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science