As a TECH5 Marketing manager you will play an important role in developing marketing messaging for
the company’s technologies and platforms. As such, you will be responsible for marketing activities,
including customer events, sales collaterals, campaigns, market research, and work with TECH5 teams
across the globe. You will report directly to the CMO
- Develop, update, and manage marketing collaterals across all TECH5 technologies and platforms.
- Collaborate with internal designer and CMO for marketing collateral production.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across partners, prospects, and customers, ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Organise and manage participation of TECH5 in industry events – select and plan the activities, prepare and drive concepts, topics, content (presentations, brochures etc.) and reporting.
- Design and drive TECH5’s own events for customers and partners, including content writing and production.
- Organize internal company events, including content writing and production.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Conduct high-level marketing research and market analysis.
- Higher education in marketing, advertising business, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in international B2B marketing, 5 years in technology, preferably in biometric software industry.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Must be fluent in English. Competency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.