As a TECH5 communications manager you will play an important role in strengthening the company’s
brand awareness and corporate image. Your responsibilities will include internal and external
communications, PR events, managing the corporate blog, and working with TECH5 teams across the
globe. You will report directly to the CMO.
- Develop and implement a global communications plan for external and internal audiences.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel PR campaigns across partners, prospects, and customers, ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Develop and edit news releases, speeches, articles, and other PR and communications collateral, prepare and send publications for media and social media, track and manage publications and comments.
- Leverage a variety of media channels to maximize the company’s brand exposure through interviews, press-releases, articles, editorials, etc.
- Design and manage TECH5’s blog for an external audience. Develop “new media” and attract subscribers and readers.
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with journalists from industry and business media to ensure wide media coverage and requests for comments and publications. Manage and expand company’s media base.
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with industry influencers and other related parties.
- Write reports on media coverage data and other activities.
- Design, organize, and drive TECH5’s own PR events for customers, partners, and journalists.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current initiatives in communications with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Conduct research and analysis of competitors’ PR and social media activities
- Higher education in PR, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in international B2B PR and communications in technology
- industry. Experience in biometric software is highly desirable.
- Established press and media contacts.
- Must be fluent in English. Competency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing PR plans and campaigns, portfolio of publications, and interviews.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven PR mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with PR automation and CRM tools.